In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of safety to our customers and staff, Acropolis Space Center will be making the following changes to our services and hours, effective immediately:
Hours of Service:
- Monday through Saturday - 9:00AM through 3:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Restriction on Services:
- Our office will be closed to customers.
- Currently we are not renting new units.
- Acropolis will waive late fees through the end of April 2020.
Payments may be made by:
- U.S. Mail. You can send a check or money order by mail to 3200 Highland Avenue, National City, CA 91950. Make sure to include your name and unit number to ensure proper credit. Do not send cash!
- Drop-off. Check/Money order placed in mailboxes outside of Storage Office. Please make sure that name and/or unit number is written on check/envelope to ensure proper credit. Please, no cash.
- On-line. Card and/or ACH payments may be made online by clicking here. If necessary, please call our office at (619) 474-8391 for the access code to set up your account. Note that our staff will ask for identifying information.
- Phone. You can call us and make a payment over the phone during our new temporary hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your cooperation in working with the reduced hours. Please check this site as hours and service provisions are subject to change without notice. Thank you.